This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Tagged: ,

WPML 3.2 error- Warning: Missing argument 2 for SitePress::get_terms_args_filter

• Creator
    Topic
    schafir
    Participant

Hi Jason, I am running the Alyeska child theme and I now get this sitepress error on the backend:

Warning: Missing argument 2 for SitePress::get_terms_args_filter() in /home1/ilapdx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/sitepress.class.php on line 2699

WPML support had me remove the Installer plugin and then disable all my plugins and re-enable one by one. The error reappers when I activate the Theme Blvd Layout Builder version 2.08. They then had me try again with the child theme de-activated and the regular Alyeska theme activated and I get the same error.

Any ideas?

thanks!

• This topic was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by Jason Bobich. Reason: Changed title to be more descriptive of issue, for those searching the forums
  • The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.