This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

WooCommerce Download Link Issue

• Creator
    Topic
    dkolaras

Hi, I have this theme running on a client site and applied the WooCommerce patch for the sidebar issue, but cannot get the site to go the final step on a transaction and include the links for download on virtual products. I’ve researched umpteen fixes and applied them all, and have finally come here in hopes that maybe there is a theme issue I’ve not considered, as this seems to be the last stop. The orders go to PayPal, an initial receipt is generated both there and through WC, but then in both places, the order shows “pending”, then switches simply to “on hold”. The receipt also doesn’t include the links to download the virtual products.

Any insights much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

Apologies, but I just wouldn’t know the answer there. I don’t have the knowledge for how WooCommerce to provide that kind of support for it. You’d really need to go to WooCommerce support.

But as you suggested initially, I would also have trouble believing that it would be a theme issue based on what you’re describing. Maybe as an initial troubleshooting technique, try activating one of the default WordPress themes so you can rule that out.

dkolaras

Okay, thanks. We haven’t switched themes yet, but also, the client has a scheduling tool, so we’re starting to think it could be causing the conflict 🙁 Appreciate your reply.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.