This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Vertical Tabs

• Creator
    Topic
    redswirl
    Participant

Hi, I am trying to use the vertical tab element. However the tabs are horizontal even though I’ve got “Tabs On Left” selected. Am I misunderstanding how they work? I did a search but could not find anyone with the same problem. Thanks!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

This option was removed awhile back when Twitter Bootstrap was updated to v3, and they removed this from their tabs. So if you’re up-to-date on both your theme and all Theme Blvd plugins, you shouldn’t be seeing this option.

If you are up-to-date with everything and you’re seeing this option, please let me know where you’re seeing it, because it shouldn’t be there.

redswirl
    Participant

Hi Jason, thanks for the reply and apologies for my late reply. I realised I did have an update waiting so I wanted to update and check. Sorry to say the problem is still there. When I go to:

New Page > Template: Custom Template > Manage Elements: Tabs > Add Element > It’s in options for the thirs drop down. (Tabs on Left / Tabs on Right.

Hope that helps!

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Thanks for pointing that out. I will make sure that’s resolved in the next update to the Alyeska theme, as those options shouldn’t be there.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.