This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

v2 – v4

• Creator
    Topic
    gyfi

Hi,

I have a multisite with Corporate v.2 http://vikersundif.no from 2012..

With Explorer 8 I have a “scanstyle does nothing error” on the main page… (My customers uses IE…) and the slider stopped running after upgrading wp.

I have downloaded Corporate v4. and previewed the theme..

Is it possible to upgrade from v2-v4 without having to set up alle the sites (frontpages, widgets) and menus again?

And do you have any suggestions about the errors?

Best regards
    gyfi

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello gyfi,

Apologies, but your old version is no longer supported as we’ve completely redone the theme. It happened with v3.0, where we redid the theme on our newer framework with updated design and features, and now have been maintaining it in this new system.

Unfortunately there’s no real transferring from the old system to the new in terms of the theme-specific items. There is a new theme options system, new layout builder, new slider manager, etc, all documented with video tutorials in your ThemeForest download package.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Barely Corporate Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.