This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Theme Options Disappear

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

Hm, did you try clicking one of the tabs?

natetate

Yeah, I did. Soon as I click the one of the tabs it will show up then disappear back to the same screen.

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

This is a bit of an odd issue that I’ve never had anyone ever report on any theme, which all use this same system. So it makes me think there’s something unique about your setup.

What version of Swagger are you using? Are you using an up-to-date version?

Do you have any third-party plugins activated that might interfere in some way? Like maybe the Options Framework plugin? Have you gone through your active plugins to see if one interferes?

natetate

Yeah, just downloaded the up to date version last week. I also deactivated every plug in and it still did the same thing.

natetate

It’s working now. I did a manual install instead of the automatic theme install and it works now.

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

I have a feeling it was some sort of browser caching issue after you initially made the update before. Anyway, glad you figured it out.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Swagger Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.