This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Theme and plugin updates

• Creator
    Topic
    mon1
    Participant

Hi can you help.

I haven’t updated the theme or the plugins theme blvd layout builder, short codes, sliders, widget ares or tweeple since I built the website for my client. I don’t tend to update themes due to issues with breaking etc. unless there is a major issue or the website has issues. I also use a child theme.

Question – Is it safe to update the plugins without the theme being updated? I need to make sure they will work correctly if I update them

Please advise, thanks

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    mon1
    Participant

its ok I found it, for anyone needing this

go to > Blue Diamond > Header / Logo > scroll till you see LOGO RIGHT TEXT

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

I would recommend updating the theme, as well. I can not tell you vaguely if old versions of the theme will be fully compatible with all current plugin versions. Just remember to always update responsibly for you client, and not make these updates on a live site, but always first in a some sort of staging environment.

its ok I found it, for anyone needing this
    go to > Blue Diamond > Header / Logo > scroll till you see LOGO RIGHT TEXT

I’m not sure what this is referring to? Are you maybe posting in the wrong theme’s support?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.