This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Target Attribute

• Creator
    Topic
    mizzinc
    Participant

Hi Jason,

This is probably more deserving to be addressed in a private message.

In the function ‘themeblvd_get_post_thumbnail()’ the target attribute is not set unless an external link is provided.
    This produces invalid markup, which you may have your own thoughts about, so just wanted to bring this to your attention.

Otherwise, should $link_target be set to ‘_self’ by default?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

No worries, feel free to post any bugs you find here. It’s no big deal. I did receive your private message to, but since you started a topic here in the forum, I’ll address it here.

But yeah, sure I can make that change. Why not, right? I’ll put it in the next update. — Not quite how you said it, but I’ll fix the issue you’re having with the thumbnails link to posts that have the empty target value.

mizzinc
    Participant

Oh you did? I got an instant reply from that private message saying support is not provided through that channel and to head here. Which I did.

If it helps make Jump Start that more awesome! Looking forward to the next update by the way. Thanks.

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Yeah, I get the messages still. Shh… Don’t tell anyone.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.