This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Tagged: 

Sticky menu not showing

• Creator
    Topic
    vnp
    Participant

Hi Jason,
    Love Jumpstart 2, thanks for all effort. Finally had some time to start experimenting with it for my own site.
    Have a slight issue now: my sticky menu doesn’t work. It just won’t show up for work.
    Obiously I checked all extra’s on the layout tab (super user theme base).

Update:
    I found the solution, seems a small bug(?).
    If you select ‘Parallax’ effect for header background, the sticky menu doesn’t show. (when ‘normal header’ is selected on the page; transparent header works).

• This topic was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by vnp.
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by vnp.
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hi,

Yeah, I was able to reproduce the exact same thing by implementing the parallax header background. I think I’ve got my head around why it’s happening. Try throwing this in your custom CSS:

.site-header.has-sticky.tb-parallax {
      overflow: auto;
    }

… This should do it, but let me know if it doesn’t solve it for you in some browser, or you notice some other adverse side effect.

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

I had thought I fixed this in v2.0.3, but I can see now the issue for this current fix is that dropdown menus of the main navigation don’t show. So, v2.0.4 should have both the original issue you brought up plus this additional issue of the dropdown menus on the main navigation not showing.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.