This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Sticky Headers and Other Issues

• Creator
    Topic
    Alan Cohen
    Participant

Jason:

I published my website using Jumpstart Version: 1.2.4 a couple of months ago, and have been playing around with the version 2.0-RC1 “Super User” “Stretch” theme. I have to say that I love the new features that you added, and I wish you luck with the launch of version 2.0.

I set the Sticky Header and Scroll-to-top-button to yes in the theme options panel, and neither one is working at all. Do you have suggestions on how to troubleshoot?

Also, I have been customizing the mega menu settings, but it appears that only the hover color of the main (top line) menu can be controlled in the theme options. Am I correct that the hover color of the sub menu items can only be controlled by using the Custom CSS feature? Or, is there another way?

Please let me know. Thanks,

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

Can you please provide a live link to your site where I can see these issue?

Alan Cohen
    Participant

Jason:

I was able to resolve the sticky header issue and the mega menus set up issue.

The only other question that I have as of now is how to customize the hover color of the sub menu items.

Thanks,

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

There is no direct user option for this in Jump Start 2. A transparent black is applied over whatever color you’ve selected for your submenu dropdowns. To set it to a completely different color, you’d do this through your CSS customizations.

For CSS changes, it’s a good idea to use a tool like firebug or Google Chrome’s built-in developer tools to locate them and then put the edits either in your child theme‘s style.css or in the “Custom CSS” option on your theme options page.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.