This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Skin Color?

• Creator
    Topic
    rapidasia

I just updated from an older version of Alyeska to new version

in Appearance / Theme Options / Styles we used to be able to edit Skin Color and Skin Texture

but those options aren’t there any more

Documentation doesn’t mention anything about this that I could find and forum search no results

where do we edit Skin Color and Skin Texture?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

Apologies for the confusion. Starting with Alyeska 3.0, there are no more skin options. Now, all of the background images are included within your ThemeForest download package. You can pick the one you want and apply it through Appearance > Background of your WordPress admin.

Here is the video that will guide you through this process that was linked to from the changelog and the update article:

https://vimeo.com/70263392

rapidasia

ahhh…. ha !

I’d like to commend you on a couple things…

1) addressing the (monstrosity) of uploading every possible version when a page loaded… something I wanted to blast you for before… but you have taken the initiative and addressed this, THANKS

2) your tutorial videos are up in the top 5 (maybe higher) of all the friggin videos that theme/plugin/app authors torture us with… thank you for setting a HIGH STANDARD of “to the point and easy to understand for newbies and veteranos….

not sure which one of these I appreciate more — both earn a referral and a following

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Awesome, glad to hear it. 🙂

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.