This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Tagged: ,

script in post v builder

• Creator
    Topic
    vinchenze
    Participant

Hello, I was wondering if you could tell me why this chunk of code works great when adding it to a content section on BUILDER but it will not work at all (prints out the script) in a post.

<script src="http://player.espn.com/player.js?playerBrandingId=4ef8000cbaf34c1687a7d9a26fe0e89e&amp;adSetCode=91cDU6NuXTGKz3OdjOxFdAgJVtQcKJnI&amp;pcode=1kNG061cgaoolOncv54OAO1ceO-I&amp;width=576&amp;height=324&amp;externalId=espn:9590484&amp;thruParam_espn-ui[autoPlay]=false&amp;thruParam_espn-ui[playRelatedExternally]=true"></script>

Thank you,

V-

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

The theme wouldn’t have anything to do with what you can save to a post or display in a post. This is all handled by WordPress and theme does not interfere.

However, as a test, I put your javascript snippet into a post on my end with the theme, and it outputted what looks like a baseball video. So, it looks like it works. Are you sure you’re putting the javascript in the “Text” tab when you’re inserting into your post? Is it possible you’re trying to put it in under the “Visual” tab?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.