This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

[raw] tags are visible on my pages

Viewing 10 replies - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    esoteric_ab3
    Participant

I can try to empty the cache folder on the server.

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hmm, yeah very odd. There’s got to be something there. I’ve been messing around on my end and everything works for me with the raw enabled option saved.

esoteric_ab3
    Participant

I emptied the cache folder and refreshed the page but it is still being minified. The cache was rebuilt.

esoteric_ab3
    Participant
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Maybe turn back on the caching plugin and clear it through the plugin?

esoteric_ab3
    Participant

OK it looks like a bug with W3 Total Cache. I have always had the setting check not to cache for the logged in user of admin. With the selector you have mentioned turned on and saved and logged in as admin, everything looks fine. For some reason, W3 Total Cache is still operating even though it is disabled.

You gave awesome support for the part on your end once again and I appreciate it. Now it is time to contact W3 Total Cache.

Thanks for your time and assistance.

esoteric_ab3
    Participant

Yes that did the trick. They still need to address why it was still caching while disabled. Even though I manually deleted the cache it was being rebuilt with plugin deactivated.

I’m back in business for now though. You rock!

esoteric_ab3
    Participant

Site is completely back to normal now with all plugins active.

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Awesome, glad it’s all good to go now.

esoteric_ab3
    Participant

Thanks again. Your support for this theme is amazing.

Viewing 10 replies - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.