This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

PHP Notice

• Creator
    Topic
    Joseph Sellers
    Participant

Hi,

I have been doing unrelated debugging recently and my error log has loads of the same PHP notice.

It is:

PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/wordpress/public/wp-content/themes/jumpstart/framework/includes/helpers.php on line 436

As far as I know it isn’t causing any problems but I thought it was worth flagging just in case you can fix it.

Best,

Joseph

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

This notice points to a function themeblvd_adjust_color() and would suggest that not a proper color hex is getting passed to it in the format #000000 somewhere. I’ve looked at all the places where themeblvd_adjust_color() is used (there’s only 7 places), and I can’t see where any mistake has been been made. The only thing I can think is that somewhere in an option with a color, you don’t have a properly formatted color saved to it? I’m not sure what else.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.