This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Payments not being received on a wordpress plugin Event Manager Pro

• Creator
    Topic
    kmc_maryland

I have been talking with their support team for 5 months and I’m one step away from demanding a refund because they’re product hasn’t worked.

They are saying that the reason why their registration and payment gateway plugin isn’t working is because my swagger theme header.php does not have wp_head();

Does this make any sense to you?

Thanks for your help.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

Can you tell me what version of Swagger you have installed?

The original version of Swagger (years ago) didn’t have wp_head directly visible within header.php, however this would still not be the cause because it was still running there. I’m speculating here, but it sounds like you may be using a very old version of the theme, and someone has simply quickly looked at the header.php of your theme and come up with a quick answer without actually further investigating.

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Apologies, that maybe came out not the way I intended. I didn’t mean to say anything offensive about whoever is helping you. I just meant that what they’re saying would be a logical first guess in troubleshooting the issue, but most likely not the actual cause of your issue.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Swagger Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.