There are a few people reporting this in the WP support forums, in French also, – no one seems to have an answer – so maybe you’ll find THE solution.
My web site : http://www.baliberty.com
WP 3.5 and AKITA 1.1.5
Plugin installed :
-All in one favicon
– Contact Form 7
– Google Translator
– Theme Blvd Featured Videos
– Theme Blvd News Scroller Widget
– Theme Blvd Post-to-Page Link
– Theme Blvd String Swap
– WordPress Database Backup
– WP-Table Reloaded
The Bridge and WPML are installed but not yet activated. (I’m working on a proper English version not fan of google translate !)
When editing or modifying a post by clicking on the ‘visual’ tab the window is empty white.
However, It’s working with the HTLM.
I’ve already tried the following steps, but NOTHING works ! :
– Uninstalled and then re-installed all the plug ins.
– Manually Cleaned the cache & cookies
– Tried on Firefox and Chrome so it is not a browser issue.
– Switched to Twenty Eleven theme and back to my current theme
then one other solution found on the French forums
– Install Use Google Libraries + Wp Super Edit with a wp-config.php file with the define language changer in en_EN instead of fr_FR
So, I went back to the “normal”, still with the issue.
2 Last Details maybe helpful for your diagnostic :
– Below the editing post window, there is the Warming red banner “There is an autosave of this post that is more recent than the version below. View the autosave”. Never seen that before when using the previous version.
– when I was trying plugin Super Edit, I got this warming message as well :
“Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /homez.625/balibert/www/wp-content/plugins/wp-super-edit/wp-super-edit.core.class.php on line 114 and defined in /homez.625/balibert/www/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 990
Hope you’ve already solved the probleme for somebody else !
Thanks a lot,
Miss (frenchie) Alice
- The forum ‘Akita Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.