This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Mini Post Grid Gallery stuck on 5

• Creator
    Topic
    daganray
    Participant

Hi – I’m using the Mini Post Grid widget with the gallery override, but no matter how many Ids I put in the shortcode, it only displays 5 images in the gallery. All the images were uploaded to the same page I want them displayed on, but then removed from the body of the page and the ids entered into the widget shortcode.

Here’s the shortcode I have in the widget
    [gallery link="file" ids="738,739,740,741,742,743"]

I also have a text widget and a custom menu widget in the same widget area above the mini grid widget. But I did a test and removed those – but still the same result – 6 ids and only 5 images displaying in the grid.

The page it’s displaying on is a custom layout with a feature area above, but no post list or grid on the page itself.
    http://camayanbeachresort.com/rooms-and-suites/captains-suite/

Any ideas?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

I’m getting the same issue on my end and can reproduce. The issue is in Jump Start, and I’ll have it fixed it in next update.

There’s no way to really fix it other than actually going into Jump Start and making the change. Here’s how you do it, if you want to manually fix it. —

Open /framework/includes/parts.php and on line 727, find this:

if ( ! empty( $atts['ids'] ) ) {
    	$query = array(
    		'post_type'	=> 'attachment',
    		'post__in' 	=> explode( ',', $atts['ids'] )
    	);
    }

And change it to this:

if ( ! empty( $atts['ids'] ) ) {
    	$query = array(
    		'post_type'	=> 'attachment',
    		'post__in' 	=> explode( ',', $atts['ids'] ),
    		'posts_per_page' => -1
    	);
    }
    daganray
    Participant

Thanks for the fix, worked fine.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.