This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Menu drops behind slider image

• Creator
    Topic
    AAOM
    Participant

Hello, I just updated to Akita 2.03. I noticed that the drop-down menu on the homepage now drops behind the slider image–it used to drop-down and overlay the image. I am not sure how to fix this. Would you let me know what I should examine?

I had previously made some CSS style changes–I am not sure if a change to the theme affected one of these? I have only made the changes in the the theme options, rather than a seperate file.

Thank you for your help.
    Best regards,
    Rick

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

Can you provide a link to the issue? And what web browser are you seeing the issue in specifically?

AAOM
    Participant

Sorry, I forgot the url: http://www.aaom.mb.ca

The browser is IE.

Thanks
    Rick

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hmm, I’m not seeing the issue. What version of IE are you seeing this issue in? And is it possible (if you’re using IE9 or IE10), that you accidentally turned on compatibility mode on your computer’s IE browser?

AAOM
    Participant

Hi Jason,

Yes, you are correct–I reported this from a pc using IE9. I didn’t realize that compatability mode was turned on. I turned this off, and the problem is gone. I will make a note of this!

Thanks for the support.
    Rick

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Awesome, glad you figured it out. Yeah, be careful of that; it puts your browser into IE7.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Akita Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.