This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Tagged: 

Mega Menu rogue

• Creator
    Topic
    askwpgirl
    Participant

Hi Jason,

There is a rogue < in the html after the column headings in the mega menu. I've tried this on a couple sites I'm working on and keeping seeing this < between the column heading and first item in the sub-menu.

Please see:

http://jumpstart.askwpgirl.com/

hover over the Starter Templates menu item.

I'm trying to comb through the menu.php to find it. I think the problem might be on or around line 60. I'm only helpful enough to be dangerous. 😉

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

You know I did find this before and have it fixed. For now, if you want it to go away, make your header of the column something that’s not meant to be a link.

I’m pretty sure that’s where I found the bug. Because the idea is that in most cases you’ll have those headers that aren’t links. And so when I was originally developing, I had my example set up that way. I think when I was making the video tutorials, I had found that issue.

askwpgirl
    Participant

Okay. Yes, that got rid of it, but if I wanted those to be links, will that be fixed next beta? Thanks!!!

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Yeah, I’ve already got it fixed for the next update.

askwpgirl
    Participant

Lovely. 🙂 <3

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.