This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Location of Content of Homepage

• Creator
    Topic
    benlee2828
    Participant

I’m trying to change the content on my Homepage. I have version 3.0.2 because I had some modifications done to the theme due to issues with WooCommerce and WPWishlist. I can’t seem to find where I can change the content on my homepage. I looked under every menu item but still couldn’t find it. I have Your Latest Posts selected under Settings>General>Reading. Can you just tell me where I can go to change the content?

Sincerest Regards,
    Benjamin Lee

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

Not seeing your actual site, I can only guess in how you’ve setup your homepage. But most likely have a custom layout setup for your homepage. If so, you’ll find this under the “Templates” section of your WordPress admin (if you’re using an older version of the Layout Builder plugin, the admin page will be called “Builder”).

benlee2828
    Participant

The website is http://www.thinktradethink.co. I went to Templates but the only thing I can do is Add Elements and not change anything beyond that.

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Aw, so that’s because you’ve updated WordPress. In WordPress 3.8, WordPress redesigned the admin panel, and so we had to make changes to the elements we add to the admin through updating the theme.

Your version of the theme was published back in August, 2013. So, it’s time to update your version of the theme, as well, so everything will jive together. As long as your customizations have been made properly from a child theme, updating shouldn’t be much of a problem. Just check with your developer.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.