This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Display issues with Banner meta box after v2.0.2 update

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hi Oliver,

You are correct, and I apologize for this issue. I’ve got this fixed for the next update. If you’d like to fix it now in your copy of the theme, here’s the change that needs to be made in the theme.

In /framework/admin/meta/meta.php on line 293, you want to change that one code to em.

olivifrench
    Participant

Thx Jason

it’s OK

cfunkyk
    Participant

Wow, yes. This fixed a lot of weirdness on my page builder pages. There was lots of extra spaces and all kinds of nonsense. Thanks for finding this Jason!
    Cheers!

Zoe Snyder
    Participant

Thanks! I was having this issue as well. One simple HTML (php) fix and BOOM it’s working.

QUESTION: If I make this edit to several of my sites’s parent theme, then later apply the fixed update (2.0.3) there should be no issue, right?

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

If I make this edit to several of my sites’s parent theme, then later apply the fixed update (2.0.3) there should be no issue, right?

Yeah, you’ll have no issue when you update. Every time you update, the theme just gets wiped away and the new one replaces it. So whether you manually changed a line of code in one of the files or not, it doesn’t really effect anything in that regard, moving forward.

But if you want to avoid the hassle, the 2.0.3 update is going to get posted in the next couple of days hopefully.

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Jump Start v2.0.3 has been been posted that fixes this issue.

http://themeblvd.com/changelog?theme=jumpstart

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.