About a month ago, I posted Jump Start 2.0-beta1, and now it’s time for v2.0-beta2. You’ll find this second beta now available in your account’s Downloads section.
This update primarily caters to the non-developer user experience, adding two new theme bases, and improving options in the Super User theme base.
Here’s the full changelog going from v2.0-beta1 to v2.0-beta2… mostly just little bug fixes and minor additions.
- Added two new theme bases; see Appearance > Theme Base.
- Added system to check if saved theme options match selected theme base.
- Added “Custom CSS” option utilizing code editor to all theme bases (except Developer).
- Added editor stylesheet for editing posts and pages.
- Added unique HTML ID’s to sections of custom layouts like
- Added Portfolios plugin to recommended plugins when installing theme.
- Added integration for FontAwesome icons in header text option by using
%name-of-icon%. (See screenshots)
- Expanded options for divider component.
- Fixed responsiveness of Promo Box element.
- Fixed issues with new Footer Sync feature and using Columns element. Make sure to update Layout Builder plugin to v2.0.2, also.
- Fixed “color” value of “typography” option type.
- Fixed Google fonts not getting applied, when set from Theme Options page.
- Fixed bug with not being able to apply background color opacity to display options for columns in the Columns element.
- Various little fixes and enhancements to Super User theme base and selecting various options.
- Fixed bug where controls of Gallery post slider moves entire outer post grid slider.
- Fixed admin bar for logged-in user, viewing site on mobile.
- Fixed “Column Height” force of Columns element, in Firefox.
- Fixed issues with main menu “plus” icons showing when activating a plugin that adds FontAwesome.
- Fixed issues with “No, don’t apply featured image link to single post” in post options.
- Fixed Post Showcase page template pulling crop size for Post Grids.
- Fixed fatal error with WooCommerce.
- Little fixes to WPML compatibility.
- When header top bar is empty, it will not display (i.e. no header text, social icons, or searchform set to show). Except with Entrepreneur base, will be hidden if there’s no header text.
- Primary Navigation no longer has HTML ID “tb-primary-menu” and instead has the class “tb-primary-menu” — Take this into account if you were using
#tb-primary-menuto do any custom menu styling, and instead now use
- On small mobile devices (480px and below), all buttons
.btnare now styled as block-level elements.
A couple of our little plugins have been updated to work with the Jump Start 2.0.
- Portfolios — Incorporate a portfolio item custom post type
- Theme Blvd Layouts to Posts — Apply custom template from Builder to posts
If you’ve found other little Theme Blvd plugins that are not working, just let us know and I can add them to the list. Theme Blvd Image Sizes is still on the to-do list.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.