Please help! We’ve installed Aleyska on http://www.newbyhallandgardens.com/
We’ve actually replaced Complexity which has been on for a couple of years.
Since upgrading wordpress and installing this, when the new theme is activated, the following problems occur.
1. When trying to edit pages you get a 500 server error
2. Edit posts is a blank page, just white
3. Wp ecom store sales page is blank
4. Editing menus is a 500 server error.
All these stop when we deactivate the theme
We know there is a permissions issue on uploads folder, trying to get the hosts to solve this..
Have you any idea why?
- The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.