This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Iframe in lightbox

• Creator
    Topic
    msummers
    Participant

I have a form page that I’d like to display interactively in a lightbox-type modal window on a page (i.e., click on a link and the form page opens a la lightbox. I’m thinking I need to put the form into an iframe. Can I do that with Alyeska 3.0.1?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

Is an iframe a requirement? Meaning is the form located on some HTML page off your site? — If not and you’re just putting a form into your WordPress page then there’s no need for an iframe and you have a little more flexibility.

1) You could use Bootstrap’s modal popup. You can utilize with this with our [popup] shortcode. Here’s more on that:

http://shortcodes.themeblvd.com/shortcodes/small-components/

2) Or you could utilize our Magnific Popup lightbox plugin with manual HTML like this:

<div id="myPopup" class="white-popup mfp-hide">Some content...</div>

<a href="#myPopup" class="themeblvd-lightbox mfp-inline" title="Title Here">
     Link to lightbox content
    </a>
    msummers
    Participant

iframe is not a requirement. I’ve tried your Magnific method and it works just fine! Thanks.

I’ll check the shortcode method next.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.