This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Tagged: 

How to Increase the width of the Menu Bar text item container

• Creator
    Topic
    nkeitht
    Participant

Hello,

The menu items wrap even though I have set my menu bar to full width and the browser is at 1500px in width.

The menu items are centered on the menu bar, but are limited to how much of the menu bar they can take.

NOTE: I found the forum topic to cover making the menu bar 2 rows, but I would rather add more width to the menu items container so that the menu does not wrap.

How can I increase the width of the text menu (unordered list) items so that they all display on the menu bar?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hi,

This will be a customization you’d need to make to your theme. For CSS changes, it’s a good idea to use a tool like firebug or Google Chrome’s built-in developer tools to locate them and then put the edits either in your child theme‘s style.css or in the “Custom CSS” option on your theme options page.

.flip-menu {
    	max-width: 1100px; /* Whatever width you want */
    }
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.