This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Homepage Slider Images and Contact Page Form

• Creator
    Topic

Hello,

1. Can you please advise me how to change the text and main image on the homepage sliders?

2. Also, my contact page does not include a form. Can you please advise on how to set up to show contact form so that the site visitor can fill out the form and send information to a company email? This is what the page looks like now…

http://www.imgdemo.com/contact/

Thanks

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hi,

1. Your homepage is synced to a template created with our Layout Builder plugin called “Home Basic” — Go to the “Templates” section off the main left navigation of your WordPress admin and edit the corresponding template. There you can edit all content of your homepage layout.

2. As noted on the page you’ve imported, and that page in the live demo, we use a 3rd-party plugin, Gravity Forms to display that example form. However, you can use any 3rd-party form plugin you like there. However, the theme doesn’t come with any kind of built-in way to create a contact form.

Okay, thanks. I used a different form plugin and it worked.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.