This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Hide Page Title in Barely Corporate

• Creator
    Topic
    tunethetemple
    Participant

Jason, I am not sure if this is a theme question, but the page titles have appeared on my site after some version updates for WP, etc…

Is there a simple way to turn page titles off for all the pages in my Barely Corporate template website? I have been searching and searching… !

see what I mean here: http://screencast.com/t/Tm4XQtgf

thank you!!

Cathy

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    tunethetemple
    Participant

thanks for all your support 🙂

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hi,

These are called “breadcrumbs” — they can be disabled site-wide from your theme options page. I believe the option is at Appearance > Theme Options > Layout > Main. Also they can be disabled for an individual page under the Page Options meta box, when editing a page.

tunethetemple
    Participant

Jason thank you!!! so simple to fix. YAY!! done

I am so grateful for the support you offer. It’s amazing.

Here is another issue that may be theme related?? Not sure, but worth asking. We aren’t able to find a solution yet, … after updates in WP and several plugins, (inluding theme builder) on April 26th after the Powell issue, one feature for a specific discussion forum plugin (Simple-Press Forum) works fine on apple mobile devices but doesn’t work on desktop (windows or mac). We have tested and experimented… to no avail.

we cannot click the Add Reply or Add Topic buttons on the forum on desktops… no response.

any thoughts?

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Apologies, I wouldn’t have any idea on that one; I’ve never used the plugin, personally. You’d need to contact support for that plugin. From a quick google search, here’s where I think you want to go:

http://simple-press.com/support-forum/

tunethetemple
    Participant

thx Jason, no apologies needed… yes I have gone to their support forum but unfortunately you have to purchase support from Simple Press (even to read the replies to posts) and I was hoping to figure it out without purchasing! But I may end up needing to do that.

thx anyway! have a nice day

Cathy

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Barely Corporate Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.