This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Tagged: , , ,

Hide Page Title

• Creator
    Topic
    carinapilar
    Participant

Hi! I didn’t find any answer on this topic for this theme, I saw it for others themes, but I can’t look at the answers…

So, I’m adding a new page and setting “Hide Page Title”, but the title still appears on the home page… Is that any other configuration that I must do?

Thanks!

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

Can you tell me more about how your homepage is setup? Maybe you can show me a link?

carinapilar
    Participant

Hi Jason! Sorry, it is at http://www.carinapilar.com.

Thanks!

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Apologies, I’m still not quite understanding. So what “page title” are you trying to hide on that homepage? It’s just a post list of posts, so I’m not seeing a title for any kind of page there? I’m sure there’s just a simple miscommunication between us.

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Do you mean the titles of each post in the post list? — If so, you can customize how a post list looks by copying content-list.php to your child theme and removing the title or whatever else you want from there.

[edit] Wow, never mind. I’m sorry, you’re using a version of the theme that is 3 years old. I honestly can’t even remember how that area was handled back then.

carinapilar
    Participant

I’m talking about the pages, “Home”, “Contato”, etc.

So, how can I update for a new version?

Thanks!

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

I’m talking about the pages, “Home”, “Contato”, etc.

That would be the main menu of your site and it’s controlled through WordPress from Appearance > Menus. Create a menu and apply it to the “Primary Navigation” location.

So, how can I update for a new version?

You can get the latest version of the theme by going to your ThemeForest.net Downloads page and just downloading the theme again.

You’re going to have to setup everything theme-related again. Here’s the article we wrote about it a couple of years ago when we originally went from v1 to v2.

http://www.jasonbobich.com/theme-forest-updates/some-big-updates-to-my-themes-and-some-common-questions-answered/

carinapilar
    Participant

Thank you very much Jason! I’ll try! =)

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.