This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Footer Boxes Widget Area Missing

• Creator
    Topic
    diocesan

I’m loving the theme so far, but I can’t find the “Footer Boxes” widget area. When I go to Appearance -> Widgets my options are:

Location Ads Below Content
    Plus 2 Custom Sidebars I created, and 2 from another plugin.

Deactivating all plugins did not resolve the issue. Any thoughts?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

You setup your footer from Appearance > Theme Options > Layout > Footer. Here you can choose to include custom widget areas that you’ve created under Appearance > Widget Areas, or you have other options, as well.

In your documentation that came with your theme package from ThemeForest, check out the first chapter “Getting Started” and there is a section that shows you how we setup the footer area in the live demo.

diocesan

You got me. I did not consult the documentation. Another forum topic actually had a screenshot of the “Footer Boxes” widget area so I came to the conclusion that it wasn’t something I had to create on my own.

Thanks.

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

I wasn’t trying to get you, just wanted to let you know there is some more detailed explanation there to accompany what I was briefly explaining. Anyway, glad you figured it out. 😉

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Commodore WordPress Theme (formerly Complexity)’ is closed to new topics and replies.