This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Floating Widget Area Shows Multiple Rows Of Same Widgets

• Creator
    Topic
    benlee2828
    Participant

Hey There!

I’ve been using the Alyeska theme for several years and I just finally upgraded from version 1 to 3 because I needed compatibility with WooCommerce. Thanks for creating a plugin to make it work! I’m having an issue with my footer widget area. I have it set to 3 columns but it’s showing each widget 3 times as it is in each column instead of having one in each column. Any ideas on how to rectify this issue?

Thanks!
    Benjamin Lee

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello Benjamin,

Did you create a separate floating widget area for each column? — If your footer options are set to three columns, that means you want to create three separate floating widget areas, put a widget in each widget area, then select those three widget areas from your theme options. It sounds like maybe now you’re applying the same floating widget area to each column.

Does that make sense?

ajlst21
    Participant

I’m glad to see this thread already in place. I’m having the same issue, but cannot locate the footer options (columns) area. Please help! 🙂

ajlst21
    Participant

Forget that statement. I’ve found the answer.

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

For anyone looking for the Footer options, they can be found at Appearance > Theme Options > Layout > Footer in your WordPress admin.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.