This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Filter for the “Add button that leads to next section.” feature in the Hero Unit

• Creator
    Topic
    srumery
    Participant

I really like the “Add button that leads to next section.” feature in the Hero Unit element. It’s smooth and works really well. I’d like to filter that so instead of displaying the chev-down.svg background image, I would like to add “Discover more”. Is there a filter for that?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hi,

Yes, see the function themeblvd_get_to_section() in /framework/includes/parts.php.

But the svg is applied as a background image though, and the text is hidden, all with CSS. So, you’d need to make CSS customizations after you actually get your text in there. Also, you could even technically do it all with CSS by using pseudo :before selector content.

srumery
    Participant

I was able to filter the themeblvd_to_section action to include custom text as well as add “btn btn-primary” classes to make it look like all the other primary buttons. This “jump to” feature is really slick.

Thank you.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.