This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Tagged: 

Fatal Error

• Creator
    Topic
    Liane Candice
    Participant

When I went to my site this morning I received this fatal error.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare themeblvd_content_formatter() (previously declared in /home/liane/public_html/wp-content/themes/arcadian/framework/shortcodes/shortcodes.php:56) in /home/liane/public_html/wp-content/plugins/theme-blvd-shortcodes/includes/general.php on line 69

I am really not sure how to fix this. My site is http://www.familyphotographyhouston.com

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

I’m checking out your site now and it appears you’ve figured out how to fix the issue. So, I’m really glad to see that.

This would have been from the Theme Blvd Shortcodes plugin. — I’ll explain. Right now we are in a sort of transition period through themes. Arcadian still uses framework v2.1, which contains the themeblvd_content_formatter function. So this current version of Arcadian is not compatible with the Theme Blvd shortcodes plugin. In the updated framework this function has been moved from the framework to the shortcodes plugin. And thus, activating these two incompatible items together, with the function being declared twice, causes a fatal error in PHP.

There will soon be a release for Arcadian v2.0, which will contain framework v2.3. When this happens, you’ll be able to use the Theme Blvd Shortcodes plugin with it.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘The Arcadian Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.