This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Tagged: 

How to find documentation

• Creator
    Topic
    nigdowser
    Participant

OK, dumb question of the century and I’m going to feel even stupider after, but…..

I remember having a load of support videos to watch, a whole slew of documentation, but I can’t find any link to them anywhere! Was I thinking of something else, hallucinating or just dreaming my life away?

I really wanted to find out / rediscover the differences in the various sliders as I can’t remember the difference between a post grid and post list slider is anymore.

I admit I’ve been working on another site for a while now, but I didn’t realize my brain had this many holes in it! 🙁

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    nigdowser
    Participant

Duh! Just realized it was all on my old computer.
    Consider this resolved! 🙂

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

No worries. You’ll find the documentation in your download package from ThemeForest.

So, go to ThemeForest.net > My Account > Downloads, and when you click the download button next to Akita theme, make sure to download the one that says something like “All files and documentation”. Once you’ve downloaded this package, unzip it, and inside you’ll see a folder called “documentation” — Inside that there is a file called index.html, and this is just a website file you can open up in your web browser. It’ll have all the Vimeo videos embedded there.

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

A couple months ago, there was a huge update released. So make sure you’re on Akita 2+ and you’re viewing the current documentation from ThemeForest, as a lot changed and many videos were revised.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Akita Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.