This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

crop image

• Creator
    Topic
    olivifrench
    Participant

Hi

I would like the same size picture.
    http://postimg.org/image/6wrch7d75/

[raw]
    [column size=”1/2″]
    Utiliser les Unit├ęs

[post_grid columns=”1″ rows=”1″ orderby=”date” order=”DESC” crop=”grid_6″ query=”cat=159″]
    [/column]
    [column size=”1/2″ last]
    Astuces Cuisine

[post_grid columns=”1″ rows=”1″ orderby=”date” order=”DESC” crop=”grid_6″ query=”cat=160″]
    [/column]
    [/raw]

I have different size , if i want the same size , pictures must have the same size

a Idea ?

thx
    Oliver

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

Can you please provide a live link to the page on your site so I can assess what specifically your issue is with the images on your site?

olivifrench
    Participant
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

So, here’s a list of the crop sizes that are being used:

http://dev.themeblvd.com/tutorial/crop-sizes/

1) The grid_6 size you’re using is 472×295. So, any image you upload needs to be at least this wide and at least this tall, in order for the crop size to be generated by WordPress.

So make sure your images are large enough. It looks like both of your images on that page are big enough.

2) It’s important to understand how cropping works in WordPress. When you upload an image, this is when WordPress makes the crop sizes. So, if you uploaded these images before you installed the theme, the crop sizes would have never been generated.

So, if you’ve uploaded images before you installed the theme, you just need to run the regenerate thumbnails plugin.

olivifrench
    Participant

ok thx

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Swagger Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.