This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Content missing in search

• Creator
    Topic
    cosminn777

Hello,
    Since the last update, the search results don’t return any content (my content is embedded in a shortcode). What can I add in functions.php in order to return the content of the posts on search?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

There is a set of options at Appearance > Theme Options > Content > Archives, which are supposed to control this, but I can see are not setup right with the big 2.0 update. Under “Show excerpts or full content?” you should be able to select “full content” which would solve what you’re describing.

I’ll fix this and post out an update. Keep an eye out for v2.0.5:

http://themeblvd.com/changelog/?theme=arcadian

cosminn777

Thank you! Looking forward to the next update!

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

No problem. This update is now in the ThemeForest queue, waiting to be approved. I also fixed some issues with the new sticky menu option for the header.

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Update is live now. After updating, go to Appearance > Theme Options > Content > Search Results, and select to show full content for your search results.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘The Arcadian Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.