This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Conflict with the layout builder plugin and IDXbroker real estate plugin.

• Creator
    Topic
    Daniel Hefferan
    Participant

I’m working on a website for a client and we’re using IDXbroker to quickly integrate the MLS into the website.
    IDXbroker uses a shortcode generator to create links to various pages within their MLS system, however the shortcode generator interface won’t open from the content editor while the Theme Blvd Layout Builder plugin is active. Upon attempting to activate the idx shortcode generator, it seems to update the page.

Do you happen to know of a work around?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

Apologies but I’ve never used the plugin and have no idea how it works. What you’re describing though sounds like some sort of JavaScript error they can most likely be identified by looking at your browser’s developer console while performing the action.

I’m not sure how far this’ll get you though. The JavaScript of the two plugins may just not work together.

Daniel Hefferan
    Participant

the dev console says this as I click the shortcode generator from within a page editor:

Synchronous XMLHttpRequest on the main thread is deprecated because of its detrimental effects to the end user's experience. For more help, check http://xhr.spec.whatwg.org/.
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

I would ask the people that make the plugin. I’m not sure how that could correspond to anything we’re doing.

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Also have you made any plugin updates or WordPress updates recently? If so, make sure you’ve fully cleared your web browser cache. It’s possible there isn’t a conflict at all if that’s the case.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.