i have the following problem with the complexity theme:
The visual editor is missing and also the visual content area is white, so i can’t change or make new posts and pages!
Even when i leave a post or a page … without having maked any changes … wp asks if i would leave the post without saving the changes???
The website-frontend is running well!
!!! Curiously … when i change to the Twenty Fourteen Theme … everything is OK … no Problems? !!!
I searched for hours for any solution on the web … tried following:
– uploaded wp-admin and wp-includes new from a fresh wp
– controlled the permission rights … are setted to 755
– deactivated all plugins
– installed the google library plugin
– uploaded and installed the newest complexity theme
… with the developer tools (network analysis) i found following error (i try to translate from german):
Asked Adress: http://www.gassler.at/wp-content/themes/complexity-2/includes/theme_shortcodes/tinymce/editor_plugin.php?ver=359-20131026
Asked Method: GET
Status-Code: 403 forbidden
here’s the screenshot: http://s30.postimg.org/mg35jqsm9/error.png
I’m not that good in coding / html / php … so i don’t know exactly what this means?
Thanks and greetings
- The forum ‘Commodore WordPress Theme (formerly Complexity)’ is closed to new topics and replies.