This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Complexity Slider

• Creator
    Topic
    rctv15
    Participant

Hi Jason –

I love this theme! Great flexibility!

I’m just having a problem with the slideshow that I hope you can help me identify. Once I got up to slide # 5 on the home page, a blank slide #6 was automatically added. So I added a slide #6, thinking that would resolve the problem, but now blank slide #5 is still there in the horizontal scroll, but slide #6 shows below the slideshow as a static slide image.

[IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/2iarkmp.jpg[/IMG]

They are all content slides, and I checked to make sure they were all marked correctly.

I’ve checked the codes on all 6 slides, and I see no additional code that could be throwing this off, and I haven’t added any additional code elsewhere.

Any suggestions on how to resolve this?

Thanks!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

I would check your HTML markup in the 4th slide’s content. It’s possible you’ve not closed all of your HTML properly. For example, you could have opened a DIV, and then not closed it, or something like that.

If you want to provide a live link to the frontend of your site with the slider, I could probably help further.

rctv15
    Participant

Thanks so much, Jason! Problem resolved. Somehow, I had copied an extra bit of slide code which was far enough down that I didn’t see it when I was inspecting the code. I appreciate your help.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Commodore WordPress Theme (formerly Complexity)’ is closed to new topics and replies.