This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Column division problem with panels

• Creator
    Topic
    dklahre
    Participant

When I stick this code into a post, the panels don’t float to the top. I’m sure there’s something simple I’m not doing.

[one_third]
    [panel title=”Panel heading” style=”warning”]
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad veniam.
    [/panel]
    [/one_third]
    [one_third]
    [panel title=”Panel heading” style=”info”]
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad veniam.
    [/panel]
    [/one_third]
    [one_third]
    [panel title=”Panel heading” style=”success”]
    [/panel]
    [/one_third]

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

Try wrapping everything in the [raw] shortcode like:

[raw]
    [one_third]
    [panel title="Panel heading" style="warning"]
    [/panel]
    [/one_third]
    [one_third]
    [panel title="Panel heading" style="info"]
    [/panel]
    [/one_third]
    [one_third]
    [panel title="Panel heading" style="success"]
    [/panel]
    [/one_third]
    [/raw]
    dklahre
    Participant

That actually doesn’t work. The RAW tags just show up naked on the post.

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Do you have the raw shortcode disabled at Settings > Writing > Theme Blvd Shortcodes in your WordPress admin?

davidcpa135
    Participant

I like the effect and it works to wrap it in the [raw] tag. In my case (using the example code above) the second and third panels are lower than the first creating a left to right downward effect. Is there a way to create this with the panels going straight across?

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

It’s working fine on my end. I just copied from here and pasted in a page here:

http://demoblvd.com/themes/alyeska/testing-shortcodes/

davidcpa135
    Participant

Figured it out-had an autoinserted shortcode that messed with the alignment. Once removed, it’s fine.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.