This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Change Background

• Creator
    Topic
    change-agent

In your demo of the theme you show different backgrounds in the left drop down menu (although it does not work in the demo).

how to do this in the theme since I only have a bleu one.

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

All backgrounds are included in your download package from ThemeForest and can be applied from Appearance > Background of your WP admin.

See video: http://vimeo.com/70263392

change-agent

OK thanks. however to test on your demo site, it does not work in the demo! Can you fix that?

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

All working on my end. What web browser are you viewing the demo with?

change-agent

Safari

and Firefox, Stainless, Omniweb, before, all not working

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

All working over here in Safari for me, as well. After changing the options are you giving a second for the page to reload?

change-agent

yes I do even tried several times the same colour, waited minutes.

change-agent

what ever colour I try it jumps back to blue in the option/choice box.

change-agent

BTW same for the BG texture setting.

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Do you maybe have private browsing on or something in your Safari browser? The option works by storing a cookie, and this is how the site knows which option to show as you load the page and then continue to navigate around the demo. That’s the only explanation I can think of what you’re describing, that the cookie isn’t getting stored on your system.

If you’re unsure about the setting in Safari, maybe you could try opening the demo in another web browser like Chrome or Firefox?

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Aw, I found that setting I was thinking of. In your Safari browser, go to Safari > Preferences > Security, and make sure you don’t have “Always” selected.

change-agent

Sorry for the delay in replying, Since my last post I was getting your maintenance window till this morning.

No that is not it. I tried other browsers before posting to you, as I know that sometimes some browser do different things compared to others. Firefox does not work either, as well as Omniweb. Opera works.

change-agent

Back to setting up. Is there a video that shows how to change the colour of the menu bar? Thanks.

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

I think it might be an issue in some browsers when viewing the site in the frame. Try viewing the demo site directly:

http://demoblvd.com/themes/alyeska

Is there a video that shows how to change the colour of the menu bar? Thanks.

Outside of the background, all stylistic options available to you can be found at Appearance > Theme Options > Styles within your WordPress admin. For the menu, you’ll see an option called “Menu Color” — Just select the color you want from the available choices.

change-agent

http://demoblvd.com/themes/alyeska – that link works.

thanks for your help on this one.

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.