This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Can I disable the auto lightbox?

• Creator
    Topic
    Andre Goersch
    Participant

On the video about Lightbox integration, it says that the feature of Auto Lightbox is enabled by default. How can I disable that? My clients really don’t get why on websites I created using Jumpstart their images don’t show up on the visual editor, and I tend to agree that it is an unnecessary change in workflow, since adding lightbox codes could be happening automatically in the background when publishing.

Ps.: might I point out that it is a little counter-intuitive to be limited only to posts about the specific theme I bought, since most questions have a lot of crossover. This particular question seem to have been anwered already here, but I don’t have access to that forum and therefore can’t read the answer.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

No worries, I can totally see why you’d want to turn it off, which is why I wanted to make sure there’s an option for this. In your WordPress admin, you just need to go to Settings > Writing > Theme Blvd Shortcodes, and you’ll see an option to turn off the Auto Lightbox feature. This is also shown at the end of the video you referenced if you want more detail on that.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.