This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Builder Plugin Update – Promo Text No Longer Appearing

• Creator
    Topic
    kwh
    Participant

Updated the Builder plugin (so it now says “Templates” instead of “Builder”.) Now the text that I’ve typed into a promo box no longer appears on the site. The button text is there, but not the text typed into Promo Headline or Promo Description.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

Will be fixed soon, hold tight. I’m working out all issues with the big update and will get a v2.0.1 update out tonight. Thanks for your patience!

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

A v2.0.1 update has been posted for the Layout Builder plugin. Please let me know if you continue to have any problems.

IMPORTANT: Make sure to clear your browser cache after updating the Layout Builder plugin to ensure all new scripts are working properly when you’re editing a layout.

elkat99
    Participant

I went into the template the page was synched to and updated the template page itself (like a refresh) then the promo box showed up.

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

In v2.0.0, it was saving to one option field and your theme was trying to pull from another one that was then empty in order to display on your site. This was fixed in v2.0.1, where now the plugin saves to the same option field your theme is trying to pull from on the frontend of your site.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Akita Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.