This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Automatic Update Not Working

• Creator
    Topic
    babyann65

I currently have Swagger 2.03. I followed the instructions for installing the Envato api key for automatic updating but I’m not getting an “update” button or any kind of option to update the theme. I’m running the latest version of WordPress. Please advise.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

Unfortunately there is a bug specifically with v2.0.3 (which was not present in 2.0.0, 2.0.1, or 2.0.2) that prevents you from saving the Envato information at Appearance > Updates.

So, for example, someone going from 1.x straight to 2.0.3 would have this problem, which is just a mistake on our part when we put out the 2.0.3 update.

Do you notice that when you go back to this page, that info is not saved there, and the fields are blank?

If this is the case, then this one you’ll just need to update manually to get you to Swagger 2.1. But after you do this, we’ve fixed these issues, moving forward.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Swagger Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.