This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

As I put the slider on the blog?

• Creator
    Topic
    posonty
    Participant

Hello, I want to put the slider in my blog, but I do not see the option. Thanks for the help.
    Mi blog es: http://www.androidxphone.es

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

So currently you’ve setup your blog page with a custom layout called “blog” — You’d just add a slider to the custom layout.

First decide what kind of slider you want to put at the top of your custom blog layout.

1) Do you want just a static slider? — Then go to the Slider Manager of your WP admin and create a slider. You’ll find an entire video series on creating sliders in your documentation. Then go to your custom layout in the Layout Builder, add a “Slider” element, and select the slider you created within its options.

2) Do you want slider that dynamically pulls from posts? — Go to your custom layout in the Layout Builder and add one of the following elements:

1. Post Slider
    2. Post List Slider
    3. Post Grid Slider
    posonty
    Participant

Thank you very much!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Swagger Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.