This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

API Key in Acadian 2.0.2

• Creator
    Topic
    cdwininger
    Participant

I have two ThemeBlvd themes from ThemeForest. One, Barely Corporate, is configured for an API Key, and it seems to be updating automatically, as it should. The other, Arcadian, is not updating. I created a second API Key for this site, and configured the site to use it. However, when I save the API Key on the site, it says “saved” but the key and Evandro user name do not show up like they do with the other site. Also, as I said, it is not updating. What’s up? Should I have used the same API Key for both sites? I was at v2.0.1 on Arcadian, and now manually upgraded to v2.0.2

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hi,

This is a bug in the theme. I just fixed it and submitted v2.0.3 to ThemeForest. It should be approved some time tonight. So, if you re-download the theme tomorrow, you should have the updated version.

If you just go ahead and make this update manually, you should be set after that, moving forward.

cdwininger
    Participant

Thanks! I applied the update and it is now remembering the API Key. I look forward to seeing the next update come down more automatically.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘The Arcadian Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.