This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Your theme does not support the [post_slider] shortcode.

• Creator
    Topic
    sharonq
    Participant

I am getting this error:

Your theme does not support the [post_slider] shortcode.

Did I miss a plugin? or does JS not support the postslider?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

The [post_slider] will be introduced with Jump Start 1.0.1 and framework version 2.2.1. This update is not ready for release just yet.

sharonq
    Participant

Is it in the TB shortcode options because it is available on other themeblvd themes or just so that the shortcodes are ready for when it is released?

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Yeah, I have it in there so when the updates go through, it’s already there.

sharonq
    Participant

so…. any eta on updates – would love to see the new post_slider

askwpgirl
    Participant

I’m using the post slider in Jump Start per the shortcodes listed here:

http://www.themeblvd.com/demo/jumpstart/features/shortcodes/shortcodes-sliders/

To use the post slider, you do need to have the Theme Blvd Slider plugin activated for Jump Start (Appearance > Theme Plugins). Since this is the Jump Start forum, I assume Sharon’s question is related to Jump Start, but perhaps it’s posted in the wrong forum. So sorry in advance if I’m muddling things.

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

@askwpgirl What you’re referring to is the [post_list_slider] and [post_grid_slider].
    However, there’s a new shortcode now added called [post_slider] which takes a series of posts and puts them into a slider that matches the standard slider you create with the Theme Blvd Sliders plugin. This is something that is only supported in framework v2.2.1, which I haven’t released yet.

So, @sharonq is confused because she’s seeing this “post_slider” shortcode in current shortcodes generator of the Theme Blvd Shortcodes plugin, but she’s just caught me in between updates, and that’s where the confusion is coming from.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.