This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

WP E-commerce and default layouts

• Creator
    Topic
    bahlakesh

I have my default theme layout set to right side bar. But I need full width for WP E-commerce products.

wpsc-single-product.php opens with global $wp_query .

How do you suggest i solve this. If wp ecommerce -> full width. I have some ideas, but I am sure you have an easy fix for it.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

There is a filter on the sidebar layout that you can utilize. See here: http://dev.themeblvd.com/tutorial/sidebar-layouts/#custom

So, you’d just need to come with some sort of conditional statement that determines if you’re on a WP-Ecommerce page you want to edit the sidebar layout for or not. You’d use that conditional statement within your function that is filtering “themeblvd_sidebar_layout” —

I don’t know much about WP-Ecommerce, but from a google search, I just found this, and so maybe you could do something like this from functions.php of your Child theme:

function my_sidebar_layout( $sidebar_layout ) {

if( wpsc_is_product() ) 
            $sidebar_layout = 'full_width';

return $sidebar_layout;

}
    add_filter( 'themeblvd_sidebar_layout', 'my_sidebar_layout' );
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Akita Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.