This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

worpress plug in

• Creator
    Topic
    greenteafilm

I have installed a few plugins such as “ShareBar” and “WP Social Bookmarking Light” but they don’t appear to be on widget section. Don’t they work with the Akita theme?
    Or do you have any plugins to display a facebook box and share button for social medias that works well with Akita theme?

Thank you

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

I’m not totally sure I’m following the question. If you’ve installed any WordPress plugins that add widgets to WordPress, then these widgets will be available under Appearance > Widgets of your WordPress admin panel. This doesn’t have anything to do with the theme you’re using.

greenteafilm

I know what you have meant, but somehow these widgets don’t appear under “available widgets” even though appearing under “the plugins”, so I thought it was something to do with the theme. or just bug with wordpress..

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Akita Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.