This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

WordPress error

• Creator
    Topic
    frederikb

Hi,

I recently tried to install a backup, on my WordPress server using FTP. But after I uploaded the backup, I got this error:

When I go to the main domain:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare themeblvd_content_formatter() (previously declared in /var/www/mindcology.dk/public_html/wp-content/themes/alyeska/framework/shortcodes/shortcodes.php:56) in /var/www/mindcology.dk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/theme-blvd-shortcodes/includes/general.php on line 69

When I try to reach the /wp-admin:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare themeblvd_get_sidebar_id() (previously declared in /var/www/mindcology.dk/public_html/wp-content/themes/alyeska/framework/api/sidebars.php:340) in
    /var/www/mindcology.dk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/theme-blvd-widget-areas/includes/general.php on line 176

Hope you can help me out, with this problem.

Have a good day!

Regards,

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

Starting in Alyeska v3, we moved the functionality of the custom widget areas and shortcodes from the theme to the plugins, Theme Blvd Widget Areas and Theme Blvd Shortcodes. The error message you’re getting means you’re trying to combine the older Alyeska v2 with the new plugins meant for only Alyeska v3+. So, you need to update the version of Alyeska you’re using to the latest.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.