This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Tagged: 

WooCommerce Shop Page #header_content height issue

• Creator
    Topic
    Charlie Harper
    Participant

Hello and thanks for your time.

All is up to date. I have WooCommerce patch installed and activated. Using default layout. I tried a builder layout with no luck.

Problem URL:
    http://ultimatecomics.com/shop/

On the shop page alone, the header_content section loads at 100% of the screen. All other pages are fine. I can adjust in Firebug the value, however, this only causes issues in other display resolutions.

#header_content, #access .access-inner, #featured, #internal_wrapper, #bottom {
    height: 100%;
    }

From theme.min.css.

I need the header to be agnostic to the page data and be consistent. Please help.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

I’m not quite sure what about WooCommerce would cause this conflict, but as you’ve already discovered, that would be your fix. Just implement into your child theme’s style.css.

#header_content, #access .access-inner, 
    #featured, 
    #internal_wrapper, 
    #bottom {
    	height: auto;
    }

And if you wanted to make the fix only to WooCommerce-related pages, which would probably make sense here, you can utilize the body class they add “woocommerce” —

.woocommerce #header_content, #access .access-inner, 
    .woocommerce #featured, 
    .woocommerce #internal_wrapper, 
    .woocommerce #bottom {
    	height: auto;
    }
    Charlie Harper
    Participant

Jason,

Thanks so much. I went with the WooCommerce option and it works great. Great support as always.

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Awesome, glad everything is working now.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘The Arcadian Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.