This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Tagged: 

Woocommerce – Right Sidebar displayed after main content

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello Johanna,

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Some of the markup for the sidebar layouts has changed with framework v2.2 and the integration of Bootstrap (i.e. with Jump Start 1.0+). It looks like I need to get in there and make some simple changes. I’ll do an update to the Theme Blvd WooCommerce patch plugin in the next couple days that will fix this and add a couple of new features.

Johanna Heath
    Participant

Thanks Jason

I look forward to the updates

Johanna Heath
    Participant

Would it be possible to have a page template for products, or have the Woocommerce elements available in the builder so I can create my own layout for products? Or a combination of the two?

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

I think adding features like this would be a bit much just because it would open doors to much more potential scenarios, options, etc. I think this would really over-complicate the plugin, and it’s going to provide a lot of new complications with other Theme Blvd themes, as well. I would think these kinds of things would be more what you’d want to do with your Jump Start child theme.

Currently what I’m adding is the ability to select sidebar layouts for the WooCommerce pages from your theme options, opposed to it just being sidebar right layout for all woocommerce pages. I’m also adding some basic breadcrumb handling like Product Category > Product Name.

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

All right the plugin has been updated. Let me know if anything breaks!

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/theme-blvd-woocommerce-patch/changelog/

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.